Forums / General / What are the best ways to get traffic to your website?

What are the best ways to get traffic to your website?

Hey people,
In my opinion, social bookmarking, blogging and article directories are best way to get traffic.
Do you have any further suggestions?

johnhernandez's reply to zappycappy #15722 @

Directory submission, forum posting and classified are the also useful for getting a traffic to our website.

arnoldr's reply to johnhernandez #15726 @

Try guest blog posting.

markhuston's reply to arnoldr #15738 @

SEO(search engine optimization) is the best way to getting a traffic on your website. If you want to do paid submission then PPC (pay per click) is also one of the best way.

Steak002's reply to markhuston #15753 @

SEO(search engine optimization) is the best way to getting a traffic on your website. If you want to do paid submission then PPC (pay per click) is also one of the best way.

Yes. I agree. Though blog posting and forum posting also works. But not as good as the result you'll get when you do SEO.

aquariusmediaa's reply to Steak002 #15758 @

Yes friend this are best way to get traffic on website.. but you can add some more techniques like... Forum posing , link building, article sumbission, Facebook fan page, twitter, Blog commenting...

nikkil's reply to aquariusmediaa #16051 @

Best one and the natural way, invest more in the content and people would really be checking your site often.

batool100's reply to nikkil #17231 @

Free traffic is often Low Quality Traffic. I once signed up for 1000 visitors to my site for $5. Nobody bought anything and the average time spent on my site was 20 seconds. Most of them were from China.

You need to bring BUYERS to your site. Not just traffic.

khonw's reply to batool100 #17404 @

For traffic you need to put quality post on your blog

Steak002's reply to markhuston #15754 @

Yes. I agree. Though blog posting and forum posting also works. But not as good as the result you'll get when you do SEO.