Forums / Support / can't see subjects

can't see subjects

i've used binary boy for years and all the sudden i can't see the subjects in the search tab section.
If i right click download all.....the subjects appear in the queue tab section and i can download that way....but i'd like to see the subjects in that first window. I've rebooted my computer and i updated to 1.93 build 510 and the subjects still don't appear.

Any help would be appreciated.
kfs

BinaryBoy's reply to goatzee #387 @

Do you see the column headers such as "Subject", "%" and "Date"? If not, the widths of the fields may have been reduced to 0 somehow. You can drag the divider to make a field wider.

Is the background of the list completely white or are you seeing some other field such as the date? If you're seeing something, such as a date where the subject should be, the fields may have been re-ordered. You can scroll right, left-click on a column and drag it back into position if that's the case.

To reset the column headers, close Binary Boy. Go to the Windows Start | Run window and type regedit.exe

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hochsw\BinaryBoy\1.00

Delete listsearcho and listsearchw.

Run Binary Boy again and they should be in the default positions and sizes again.

goatzee's reply to goatzee #388 @

thanks....the regedit did the trick....
kFs