Forums / Support / Send All Parts to Dr. Binary

Send All Parts to Dr. Binary

'Dr. Binary" works fine on yenc files one part at a time.. but "Send All Parts to Dr. Binary" doesn't.

errorlog.txt is filled with lines which say

UUForceDecode(): Could not find a valid uencoded line in the source file

All the proper output files exist but are 0 length.

This is with the latest build.

BinaryBoy's reply to alamo #390 @

I'm working on a fix and will upload a new build after it's tested on some yEnc files.

P.S. The forum software was unable to send you a reply notification. Email to you is bouncing.

alamo's reply to alamo #392 @

Thanks for the quick fix. I posted my message as I was starting to download a 51 part post; your fix was there soon after it was done. It gets pretty tedious running Dr Binary by hand on each of 51 parts. This is for files posted by the version of Power-Post which adds a bad MIME tag. Only way to get the real file is to save BBT files and then run them through Dr. Binary.

One thing though I don't think you intended to leave in - 'Send All Files to Dr Binary' now puts up a message box with the filename every time through the loop, one per output file. (This info would be nice on the status bar, though, so you could monitor progress). It also writes a little to a logfile even though no logging is turned on and -log isn't being used.

thanks!!

BinaryBoy's reply to alamo #393 @

Oops. I'll remove the extra struff today.

BinaryBoy's reply to alamo #394 @

The extra windows are removed. http://www.binaryboy.com/patch.php

I can't find the extra logging though. Can you send me a line from the log.txt that's not supposed to be there? support@binaryboy.com I should be able to track it down.