Forums / Support / Beta forum

Beta forum

The latest Binary Boy beta links and descriptions are available from http://www.binaryboy.com/patch.php. Links from that page to this forum make it easy to comment on changes.

edfj40's reply to BinaryBoy #264 @

seriously hosed my system. I installed the beta restarted my computer and all that opens is a black window, it closes too fast for me to read the title. I had to install the original pro version and the pro upgrade (non beta) just to get it to open, but now my lists aren't compatible. I'll hold off on downloading until the next beta I suppose, usless someone can point me to a previous beta build, I foolishly overwrote the previous beta I had downloaded.

BinaryBoy's reply to BinaryBoy #265 @

Sounds like the binboy.exe was not a valid .exe file. Maybe it didn't get copied completely during the install. It installs and runs ok for me and I've verified that the file on the web site is identical to the one on my computer.

edfj40's reply to BinaryBoy #267 @

ok, that might indeed be the case, but I think it was my system. I stopped the black box from closing and the message it was giving me was "no enough memory to run program", so I did some system maintenance and to my surprise (but not too much surprise) my binary boy parts folder was hovering around 10Gb. so I cleared that and unistalled binary boy restarted and installed it again, and it's currently running quite well.

My apologies for the previous post, I was mislead because the beta upgrade was the last thing installed before it blew up.