Forums / General / Good movie player?

Good movie player?

Can anyone recommend a movie player that is more tolerant of damaged files than Real One and Windows Media Player?

Stoner's reply to BinaryBoy #104 @

I use WMP and just repair damaged files with one of various free utilities, depending on the file type. www.vcdhelp.com lists many suggested utiliites, and help on using some of them.

BinaryBoy's reply to BinaryBoy #107 @

Originally posted by Stoner
I use WMP and just repair damaged files with one of various free utilities, depending on the file type. www.vcdhelp.com lists many suggested utiliites, and help on using some of them.

Thanks. MPEG-Corrector looks promising.

terryg86's reply to BinaryBoy #16974 @

I suggest using a VLC Player. It is not just easy to install and use but also support a wide range of movie extensions.

Arts Essays

Amyan212's reply to terryg86 #16987 @

I agree with terryg86. I am currently using VLC media player and I haven't got any problem with it. Besides with VLC, you can also repair damaged files and you can view anything with it. Easy to handle and deal with it. You can also avail it for free.

Sanjuanita77's reply to BinaryBoy #16989 @

www.binaryboy.com is the perfect phorum for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Sanjuanita77's reply to BinaryBoy #16990 @

www.binaryboy.com is wonderful. There's always all of the ideal info in the ideas of my fingers. Thanks and keep up the excellent work!

Sanjuanita77's reply to Sanjuanita77 #16991 @

Well, that is my first check out to www.binaryboy.com ! We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a regional community in the exact same niche. Your phorum supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous task!

batool100's reply to Sanjuanita77 #17228 @

Try the BS player

And no it is not BullSh*t