Forums / Support / Multi server support add on

Multi server support add on

The other night when sitting and switching between different servers (Great feature) i noticed some rather annoying features weren't included...... So here goes some suggestions :D

Could you copy the "Download updated groups list" to the specifik server also, and have a specific backup file for it?

And a counter also within the specific servers...
The counter should be usefull with todays Pro servers, because it's often a question of downloaded amount, until your account resets....That way you could keep close tabs on amount spent.

That's the suggestions/Questions

I do believe you could exclude a lot of features.
Let's take an example...
If you could control more features when building a group list for a specific server, there really would be no need for all the "trimmings" outside in the "Main" program...
With the above suggestions in mind off course.
So that when setting up the program, you'd have to specify a server, download group list, specify subscription to groups, and finally setup when the account should be reset (Amount wise).

I hope you catch my drift, it's a bit hard to explain :rolleyes:

Thanx for your ear (eyes)

BinaryBoy's reply to Firefly #311 @

A master list per server is planned.

A bandwidth counter is planned. A feature is also planned where it will switch to another server when the limit is reached.

There are also plans to add more settings to each group list instead of using the search dialog.