Forums / Support / Another question.

Another question.

Hello all,
Thanks to Binary Boy for the download link.
I have another question though.
Is there a way to send the "errorlog" and "binboy" xml documents to another location other than my desktop? Thanks again for the help.

BinaryBoy's reply to Jarney #320 @

Yikes. That shouldn't be happening.

Go to the Help menu and click "Show build number" What build number does it show?

What operating system are you using?

Jarney's reply to Jarney #321 @

The build number says "1" and I am using Windows 98se.
I deleted those two files and restarted the computer. They don't seem to be appearing now.

But here is another problem you may be able to help me with. I have a very poor connection to the net, before my computer crash I could usually get around 20-30kb/s as far as download speed on Binary Boy. Now I can't seem to get past about 2-3kb/s. Maybe the speed is just not displaying properly? Is there something I have forgotten to set up in Binary Boy or do you think it is something on my computer - maybe due to the crash? I know this is probably a hard thing to diagnose. I just thought I would ask. Thanks for all the help.

BinaryBoy's reply to Jarney #322 @

Make sure the bandwidth throttle on the Server tab in the settings is unchecked.

On the GUI tab there's an option to didsplay bandwidth speed in KB or kbps. KB will display a lower number for the same speed. If it's checked, that might be causing the confusion.

Jarney's reply to Jarney #323 @

OK, that seems to have done the trick. Many thanks.