Forums / Support / bbq files not loading

bbq files not loading

i was able to verify that when i "save queue", a file is created with queue info, but when i go to load the queue, nothing happens. suggestions?

BinaryBoy's reply to TooCrooked #649 @

Each list has its own queue file. Did you save a queue while using one list and then try to load it while using a second list?

TooCrooked's reply to BinaryBoy #650 @

i went in and for the sake of it, deleted all my bbq files, and saved a list. it saved. i closed bb and reopened it, loaded from the same list i had saved previously, let it download the subjects, deleted all of the subjects from the queue tab, and clicked "load queue". it didnt work. next ill try deleting the program, updating it to an old update, and seeing if it works.

TooCrooked's reply to TooCrooked #651 @

okay, using the attached beta (very very old i have on my hd) if i create a list, it loads. if i try to load that same list with the most recent beta, it wont load. i went in again, deleted all lists (with it patched to the most recent beta) and ran the program, saved a queue of 1000 articles, and tried to load it. nothing. same with the most recent pro patch. can this be on my end?

TooCrooked's reply to TooCrooked #652 @

help if i posted the patch

BinaryBoy's reply to TooCrooked #653 @

It's working perfectly for me and so far no one else has reported a problem. Maybe the path in the registry is messed up. Go to Start | Run and type regedit.exe then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hochsw\BinaryBoy\1.00 and look at the QueueFolder value.

Does it look like this?: $(AppData)Binary Boy

If not, let me know what it is. You can email support at binaryboy dot com if you like.

Check for errors in errorlog.txt logged at around the time you tried to load the queue. It's in the c:\program files\binary boy\ or wherever you installed Binary Boy.

Also, if you'd like me to try to reproduce and trace the problem, you can send a bbq file to support at binary boy dot com.

TooCrooked's reply to BinaryBoy #656 @

my hero! (making message long enough to submit now)