Forums / Support / Feature request for Files Tab

Feature request for Files Tab

Howard,

In the Files Tab under Settings, have you thought about setting the FolderBrowserDialog.SelectedPath when the user clicks Browse for Main Attachments Folder and Main Parts Folder if there is already a path present? You may have a good reason for not, but it's a pet peeve of mine when the programmer doesn't set this and I have to drill down through possibly several levels of folders to find the one I want to download my current selection in when it may be just a single click away from the previously selected folder. Just check that the folder in the textbox exists, then set SelectedPath before displaying the FolderBrowserDialog. What do you think? As always, thanks for your excellent support of an excellent product.

G

BinaryBoy's reply to GxOxZxExR #664 @

This should be available in the next build.

In unmanaged C++ it's a lot different. It actually requires a callback function and this wasn't mentioned in the API description, which is why it wasn't in originally.

GxOxZxExR's reply to BinaryBoy #665 @

Ah, okay, I didn't realize you hadn't converted to C# yet. It's really a wonderful language, but I'm sure you already know that. Thanks very much!

GxOxZxExR's reply to BinaryBoy #672 @

Awesome! Works great, much thanks.