Forums / Support / Status bar/title caption

Status bar/title caption

I was wondering if you could add a staus bar or a title caption telling the progress of 2 features that are in BBoy when they are being used. Dr Binary & Join files (.000 type).

I recently used Dr Binary with a lot of files & zero filled the missing parts in each. This allowed me to recover just enough to use PAR2 files to repair the achive. ( :o I have been using BBoy for 3½+ years & just recently realized I could do this - Only works with PAR2 file not PAR files. :o ) All of this took quite a while so I kept checking to make sure it was still working & not 'frozen'. The same thing goes for joining large .000 type files - a staus report would ease the tension.

Thanks for a great program,
Twelve70

BinaryBoy's reply to Twelve70 #848 @

The status of each job will be viewable in a future version. Not having a status was one of the compromises I made in order to get the multithreaded decoder finished faster.

BinaryBoy's reply to BinaryBoy #849 @

P.S. The reply notification bounced back. If you want to receive email notifications for replies, you'll need to correct your email address.

Twelve70's reply to BinaryBoy #850 @

P.S. The reply notification bounced back. If you want to receive email notifications for replies, you'll need to correct your email address.

Thanks quick reply & for letting me know about the old email address.

Twelve70