Forums / Support / Is anyone getting anything off pro.bb.com?

Is anyone getting anything off pro.bb.com?

Hmm, is it me or is pro.bb.com being unccoperative recently. Even with huge timeouts I can't seem to get a list of headers from a.b.dvd.... I know there are probably over 1M headers there, tried all options, cached, not cached, (searched headers before download as suggested earlier) but even leaving an instance of BB open all day, I haven't been able to get the list since last week....???

News.bb.com and my ISP works okay in the meantime.... just upgraded to latest beta build, no change... up to rcving 14050 after 1 hour....!!!

Slight problem downloading files to say the least!!!!

BinaryBoy's reply to TedB #961 @

Yeah, somethings definitely wrong with the pro server. I reported this yesterday and the admin sent this reply at 1am this morning:

I've noticed several frontends have slowed, causing backlogs. I don't have an answer for it yet, but I am working on it.

TedB's reply to BinaryBoy #962 @

Sheesh, figures, should've reported it to you earlier.... :rolleyes: just when I'm looking for a few parts to complete a bunch of files...

Thanks anyway... :)

BinaryBoy's reply to TedB #963 @

Remember you can switch to the 2GB server at http://www.binaryboy.com/newscp.php It doesn't have the completion rate of the pro but you might get lucky.

TedB's reply to BinaryBoy #964 @

Yes thanks, I sprang for the combined service :cool: , so I download most from the 2Gb then fill in the rest I need to be able to recover with quickpar with the .75Gb server. Up till last week this worked like a charm... :)

Now just gotta wait for the Pro to get fixed and give me the parts I need... up to 582,300 headers so far now... maybe with luck it'll stay up long enough for me to get the whole list...

Gotta love it, with 3 BBoys open, one on each server..ISP's, News.bb & Pro.bb, I think not much will get past me that I'd like to download.... ;) Fantastic product you got there!!!