Forums / Support / Do Not Download If Less Than XX Number of Parts

Do Not Download If Less Than XX Number of Parts

any plans on adding this option. This way i can choose not to download smaller files

BinaryBoy's reply to pgb204 #1215 @

Not sure why that wasn't added with the "More than xx parts" option. It'll be added in a future version. Right now I'm working on porting much of the new code to a new GUI.

pgb204's reply to BinaryBoy #1232 @

also, another feature would be for BB to use more than one thread while downloading headers. otherwise for groups with 100 of thousands of headers it takes forever.

Is it possible for BB to look inside of part/rar file and see what kind of files are inside. For example let say i created such a search string so that no .jpeg files should be downloaded. but if someone rar's whole bunch of jpegs
BB will download them because it only sees .rar extension. However if it can 'look' inside individual rar and see files with .jpeg extension it will discard all such files.

Cpu throttling. When downloading headers or files (or doing 'remove matching') my cpu goes all the way to 100%. a good feature would be to add throttling to BB so that it's usage would never go above XX%.

BinaryBoy's reply to pgb204 #1234 @

Interesting suggestions. I'll definitely consider the first one for a future version. I'll have to look into the rar and throttling ideas because I don't immediately know how much work that would be but they sound like they could be handy features.