Forums / Support / Build 871

Build 871

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but after going to the 871 build, I can no longer connect to my news server. I have tried with my isp's news server and my pay server and both give errors saying : Connection failed with error 10061 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." Im still checking other things out like if it works in Outlook express...ill post back with results.

kalami

kalami's reply to kalami #175 @

I can access and download with Outlook Express so something happened with binary boy. Im gonna go back to the Version before this one for now.

kalami

BinaryBoy's reply to kalami #178 @

Originally posted by kalami
I can access and download with Outlook Express so something happened with binary boy. Im gonna go back to the Version before this one for now.

kalami

Are you using Tiny Personal Firewall? Sometimes it doesn't notice the new install and then blocks it from accessing the internet. If that's the case, I'd try deleting the binboy.exe, running the original bbst.exe, then installing the upgrade again. Or a temporary workaround is to disable the firewall.